Welcome to The Gardens at Texas A&M University – a place where creativity sprouts, knowledge flourishes and Aggie roots run deep. A place made for discovery – where we take research further and understanding wider.
Where inspiration and spirit bloom.
COVID-19 Visitor Update
The Gardens are open! However, due to COVID-19 restrictions, all tours have been suspended at the current time. We encourage you to explore our virtual and audio tours found here. Before visiting, please review Texas A&M University’s campus guidelines as all students, faculty, staff and visitors are required to wear a face mask.
If you do find yourself visiting The Gardens over the next few months, tag us on social media in your pictures! We would love to see how you are enjoying The Gardens while abiding by the COVID-19 restrictions.
Visit The Gardens
The Gardens is a place visitors can find a quiet place to relax, learn, gather and experience. As an outdoor classroom providing world-class research and experiential learning for people from kindergarten to retirement, there’s always something to discover. Through our programs and educational materials, guests can learn about ecosystems, growing food, conserving water, and much more.
Please mind the following guidelines during your visit to help us keep The Gardens beautiful:
- The Gardens are for everyone to enjoy! Please leave flowers and plants as they are. Do not collect or remove seeds, flowers, labels, etc.
- Please stay on pathways and designated lawns and walking areas.
- Be mindful of trash and items you bring into The Gardens. We care about the environment – please dispose of all waste in trash bins conveniently located around The Gardens. Confetti is prohibited.
- All pets must be on a leash (6 ft maximum) and remain on the designated pathways and walking areas. Please pick up after your pets.
- Children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
- No climbing on trees or structures. No wading into water features.
- The Gardens are a tobacco-free environment.
- Please note that during events, photographs may be taken and used for promotional purposes.
- Please click here to view our photography guidelines.
Ready to plan your visit? Check out our self-guided tour here.