ADDRESS FOR GOOGLE MAPS, APPLE MAPS OR WAZE:
Agriculture and Life Sciences Building (AGLS)
600 John Kimbrough Boulevard
College Station, TX 77843
The Gardens at Texas A&M University are located on the West Campus of Texas A&M University at the intersection of John Kimbrough Boulevard and Penberthy Road, across from Reed Arena. The Gardens entrance is located behind the Texas A&M AgriLife Center at the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences complex.
The perfect place to drop off visitors is the circle drive at 600 John Kimbrough Boulevard, close to the intersection with Penberthy Boulevard. Penberthy Boulevard ends in front of the Texas A&M AgriLife Center, the glass building at 556 John Kimbrough. Continuing the line of Penberthy out the back of the building is a 200-foot walkway to The Gardens main entrance. Visitors can walk between the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences building and the Texas A&M AgriLife Center to spot the walkway, Gardens signage and octagonal pavilion in The Gardens.
Park for free on weekends
Where: Unnumbered spaces in Lot 97 (AgriLife) or Lots 100a–f (Reed Arena)
Prepay or use a kiosk to park on weekdays
Where: Lots 100a–f (Reed Arena) or designated visitor spaces in Lot 97 (AgriLife)
Rate: Start at $3 per hour during (app or kiosk) or $5 per day (prepaid online). See current rates here: https://transport.tamu.edu/Parking/visitor.aspx#hourly
Option 1: Pay per hour through the ParkMobile app or onsite at the kiosk.
- Go to parkmobile.io or download the ParkMobile app from the AppStore, Google Play or Windows Store.
- Sign up with your email, license plate number and a payment method.
- Use ParkMobile to pay for parking, extend your parking session remotely and find suggested parking areas near your destination.
- Park in an hourly visitor space in Lot 97, Lot 74, or Lot 100, and pay per hour at a kiosk.
- Lot 97 is the closest parking, but is often busy during business hours.
- If parking in Lot 100a-f, walk to the corner of Penberthy and John Kimbrough Drive and look for the parking kiosk to pay for parking.
Option 2: Pre-purchase a $5 permit.
- Sign up for an account at transport2.tamu.edu/account/ with your name, contact info and driver’s license number.
- Select a one-day TAMU pass ($5), print it out and place it on your dashboard when you visit. The permit allows you to park for one day in Lots 100a–f (Reed Arena) or other designated places on campus.
Option 3: Park in West Campus Parking Garage and pay per hour.
- Walk half a mile on the John Kimbrough Blvd. sidewalk toward the Texas A&M AgriLife Center.
- Turn right at the Texas A&M AgriLife Center and walk 200 feet to The Gardens main entrance.
Option 1: Get a cab/Uber/Lyft or have a friend to drop you off.
The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences’ circle drive at 600 John Kimbrough Blvd., right past Penberthy, is the perfect place to get dropped off. Walk between the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences building and the glass Texas A&M AgriLife Center, and continue walking for about 200 feet toward the distinctive octagonal roof of The Gardens pavilion. This is a wheelchair-accessible route.
Option 2: Ride a bike.
- Park in the plentiful bike racks near The Gardens.
- VeoRide bike rentals cost about $0.50 per 15-minute ride. Download the app here.
Option 3: If you are already on campus, take a free AggieSpirit bus.
- Visit here for up-to-date routes, schedules and stops.
- Take Routes 5 (Bush School), 8 (Howdy), 35 (Hullabaloo) and 40N (Century Tree) to one of our closest bus stops, AGLS or PEAP.
Park for free as a Texas A&M parking permit holder
Those who hold a valid TAMU parking permit can park in Lots 100a-f at any time of day and can park in Lots 97, 74, or 122 on weekdays after 5:00 pm.
Handicapped-accessible parking options
Visitors: Lot 97 offers the closest accessible visitor parking to The Gardens. These spots are $2/hour for visitors. A government-issued handicapped tag or plate is required.
Texas A&M Permit Holders: Vehicles displaying an A&M permit plus a government-issued handicapped tag or plate may park in accessible spaces in Lots 96, 100c, 74, 122d and 122b near The Gardens. If you need help, please call Texas A&M Transportation Services at 979.862.7275 (PARK).
For the most up-to-date parking information, visit transport.tamu.edu or call Texas A&M Transportation Services at 979.862.7275 (979.862.PARK) weekdays 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.