Visit the Gardens
The Gardens are open to visitors daily from dawn to dusk.
Free! There is no cost of admission into the Gardens. It is a public garden open to all campus visitors, faculty, staff, and students.
How to Find Us
The Gardens at Texas A&M are located on the West Campus of Texas A&M University (TAMU) at the intersection of John Kimbrough Boulevard and Penberthy Road, across from Reed Arena. The Gardens entrance is located behind the AgriLife Center at the Agriculture and Life Sciences Complex.
The Gardens at Texas A&M University | Leach Teaching Gardens
556 John Kimbrough Boulevard
College Station, TX 77843-2142
TAMU Interactive Campus Map
See the Parking and Transportation page for more information on getting to The Gardens.
The Creekside Market is located at the new White Creek Community Center on West Campus Boulevard is only a short walk away. This hybrid location has grocery and snack items, as well as four dining stations that give guests a variety of customized meals. Made-to-order entrees include pizza, pasta, sandwiches, salads, soups, and home-style dishes. Beverage and snack vending machines are also available on the first floor of the Agriculture and Life Sciences Building and the AgriLife Services Building.
Maps and other resources for self-guided tours are available at the AgriLife Center.
Weekly guided tours and group tours are available. See the Tours and Events page for additional information.
Restrooms are available in the Gardens behind the Pavilion from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm. Other restrooms are available at the AgriLife Center.
Please mind the following guidelines during your visit to help us keep the Gardens beautiful:
- The Gardens are for everyone to enjoy! Please leave flowers and plants as they are. Do not collect or remove seeds, flowers, labels, etc.
- Please stay on pathways and designated lawns and walking areas.
- Be mindful of trash and items you bring into the Gardens. We care about the environment – please dispose of all waste in trash bins conveniently located around the Gardens.
- Please no pups or pets – only Miss Rev and service animals!
- Children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
- The Gardens are a bicycle free zone. Please dismount and enjoy the walk.
- No climbing on trees or structures. No wading into water features.
- The Gardens are a tobacco free environment.
Please contact us at 979.458.4910 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.