ADDRESS FOR GOOGLE MAPS, APPLE MAPS, OR WAZE:
Agriculture and Life Sciences Building (AGLS)
600 John Kimbrough Boulevard
College Station, TX 77843
The perfect place to drop off visitors is the circle drive at 600 John Kimbrough Boulevard, close to the intersection with Penberthy Boulevard.
Penberthy Boulevard ends in front of the AgriLife Center, the glass building at 556 John Kimbrough. Continuing the line of Penberthy out the back of the AgriLife Center is a 200-foot walkway to The Gardens main entrance. Visitors can walk between the Agriculture and Life Sciences Building and the AgriLife Center to spot the walkway, Gardens signage, and octagonal pavilion in The Gardens.
Park for free on weekends
Where: Unnumbered spaces in Lot 97 (AgriLife) or Lots 100a–f (Reed Arena)
Prepay or use a kiosk to park on weekdays
Where: Lots 100a–f (Reed Arena) or designated visitor spaces in Lot 97 (AgriLife)
Rate: Start at $3 per hour during (app or kiosk) or $5 per day (prepaid online) See current rates here: https://transport.tamu.edu/Parking/visitor.aspx#hourly
Option 1: Pay per hour through the ParkMobile app or onsite at the kiosk.
- Go to parkmobile.io or download the ParkMobile app from the AppStore, Google Play, or Windows Store.
- Sign up with your email, license plate number, and a payment method.
- Use ParkMobile to pay for parking, extend your parking session remotely, and find suggested parking areas near your destination.
- Walk to the corner of Penberthy and John Kimbrough Drive and look for the parking kiosk to pay for parking in lots 100a-f.
Option 2: Pre-purchase a $5 permit.
- Sign up for an account at transport2.tamu.edu/account/ with your name, contact info, and driver’s license number.
- Select a one-day TAMU pass ($5), print it out, and place it on your dashboard when you visit. The permit allows you to park for one day in Lots 100a–f (Reed Arena) or other designated places on campus.
Option 3: Park in an hourly visitor space in Lot 97 (closest, but often busy), Lot 74, or Lot 100, and pay per hour at a kiosk.
Option 4: Park in West Campus Parking Garage and pay per hour.
- Walk half a mile on the John Kimbrough Blvd. sidewalk toward the AgriLife Center.
- Turn right at the AgriLife Center and walk 200 feet to the Gardens main entrance.
Option 1: Get a cab/Uber/Lyft or have a friend to drop you off.
The AGLS circle drive at 600 John Kimbrough Blvd., right past Penberthy, is the perfect place to get dropped off. Walk between the AGLS building and the glass AgriLife Center, and continue walking for about 200 feet toward the distinctive octagonal roof of the Gardens pavilion. This is a wheelchair-accessible route.
Option 2: Ride a bike.
- Park in plentiful bike racks near the Gardens.
- VeoRide bike rentals cost about $0.50 per 15 minute ride. Go to transport.tamu.edu/Alternative/bicycles/bikeshare.aspx to download the app.
Option 3: If you are already on campus, take a free AggieSpirit bus.
- See transport.tamu.edu/busroutes for up-to-date routes, schedules, and stops.
- Take Routes 5 (Bush School), 8 (Howdy), 35 (Hullabaloo), and 40N (Century Tree) to one of our closest bus stops, AGLS or PEAP.
Park for free as a Texas A&M parking permit holder
Where: Lots 100a–f with any valid permit. (And Lots 97, 74, or 122 with a University Business permit.)
When: anytime, barring special events and football game days.
Handicapped-accessible parking options
Visitors: Lot 97 offers the closest accessible visitor parking to The Gardens. These spots are $2/hour for visitors. A government-issued handicapped tag or plate is required.
TAMU Permit Holders: Vehicles displaying an A&M permit plus a government-issued handicapped tag or plate may park in accessible spaces in Lots 96, 100c, 74, 122d, and 122b near The Gardens. If you need help, please call Texas A&M Transportation Services at 979.862.7275 (PARK).
Bike racks are available at the outdoor classroom in The Gardens and near the AGLS Building complex.
For the most up-to-date parking information, visit transport.tamu.edu or call Texas A&M Transportation Services at 979.862.7275 (979.862.PARK) weekdays 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.