Please mind the following guidelines during your visit to help us keep the Gardens beautiful:
- The Gardens are for everyone to enjoy! Please leave flowers and plants as they are. Do not collect or remove seeds, flowers, labels, etc.
- Please stay on pathways and designated lawns and walking areas.
- Be mindful of trash and items you bring into the Gardens. We care about the environment – please dispose of all waste in trash bins conveniently located around the Gardens. Confetti is prohibited.
- All pets must be on a leash (6 ft maximum) and remain on the designated pathways and walking areas. Please pick up after your pets.
- Children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
- No climbing on trees or structures. No wading into water features.
- The Gardens are a tobacco free environment.
- Please note that during events, photographs may be taken and used for promotional purposes.
- Please click here to view our photography guidelines.